As a Labour & Birth Doula I Include:
- Initial Meet & Greet to see if I am the right doula for you
- Full access to my prenatal and postpartum lending library as well as reputable online and electronic resources.
- unlimited e-mail/phone support
- on call 24/7 from 38 weeks until you have that baby!
- continuous labor support from whenever you need me at the onset of labor until about 2 hours after your baby is born, and assistance with iniating breastfeeding.
- written birth story ( by request ), Photos (by request), or video ( by request).
- Essential oils and homeopathic remedies specific to childbirth.
- one or two postpartum visits as required
doula services …and then some:
Includes all of the above and one home prenatal or postpartum yoga class and a video lesson plan for prenatal or postpartum yoga at home for you to keep. Future private and semi private classes also an option so your lesson plan evolves with you and your body’s needs. You can do a one on one session for Psoas, diaphramatic release or fetal positioning for $50.00 at any time.
extra love and care package
All of the above, plus Prenatal or postpartum yoga option, plus two vegetarian (or vegan) or regular hearty postpartum meals prepared fresh but able to be frozen. Three hours of postpartum doula services ( in addition to your regular 2 hour). Breastfeeding care is automatic but with the extra three hours you can have breastfeeding counselling, some laundry done, or the baby walked while you sleep. Additional postpartum care can be arranged if you are single or partner is out of town a lot.
NEW: Dinner & Postpartum Visit
A wonderful idea to gift to friends or family, my backup doula does it and it’s been a success so I’m now offering it to you!
This package includes a warm dinner (salad, and a main and some of my infamous bliss balls), a list of resources in the Victoria area to put on the fridge, and a 30 to 60 minute postpartum visit at the time of delivery, or a Breastfeeding education session to be used any time within 12 days postpartum. Meals will be made to suit the family’s taste …. a couple sample ideas are: Vegan Burritos, Chicken Burritos, Chickpea Curry, or Salmon Kale Cakes. All made in Sj’s kitchen.
Automatically included if you choose the extra love and care, $175.00 for package 1 and 2. See our Birth Pool Rental page for more information about renting a birth pool.
Checkout my classes listed on the classes page – check my birth availibility by checking the doulamatch site https://doulamatch.net/profile/6254/sarah-jane-steele