My pools are the Aquaborn Professional and now La Bassine Maxi Professional Pools! They are made from environmentally friendly Eco Vinyl eco materials which is safe for you, your partner and baby even when heated. It’s comfortable and no extra padding is required. The Aquaborn Eco and La Bassine Birth Pools provide the perfect calm and safe environment to help you through your labor and birth. Being calm and feeling weightless is an important part of helping your labor progress well and comfortably as is possible.
$225 ($50 deposit to hold)
- all fees are due 2 wks before pool pick up
- The $50 deposit will be refunded to you once the pool has been inspected to ensure it is in its original condition.
- Please be aware that a minimum $40 cleaning fee will be deducted if the pool is returned dirty and/or damp. The pool MUST be returned in its original condition to receive a full refund.
When & Where:
I will drop off the pool when you are 37 weeks . Most places charge an additional fee for pickup etc but I roll this into the rental fee.
- Eco friendly to use a re-usable professional pool with a liner, rather than a disposable one time use pool
- A more durable, comfortable pool
- The cost of the submersible water pump to drain the pool is included in your rental cost, but not something you may be factoring into the cost of buying a disposable one time use pool
- No worry about storing or trying to re-sell your pool when you have finished!
What’s included in the rental:
- The Aquaborn Pool & Lid or La Bassine Pool (no lid)
- A disposable liner
- An air pump to fill the pool
- A submersible pump to drain the pool
- A floating thermometer
- A universal tap adaptor
- Extra waterproof sheet
Pool Specifications Aquaborn:
- Material Thickness: 0.45mm
- External Dimensions: 72″ × 64″ × 31″
- Internal Dimensions: 52″ × 44″
- Interior Depth: 27″
- Inflated Floor Thickness: 3.3″
- Floor: White, anti-slip
- Handles: 6
- Number of Persons: 2
- Approx. Inflation Time: 6 min
- Approx. Filling Time: 45 min
Designed by People who know
The Aquaborn Eco Birth Pool has been designed with needs of the expectant mother, baby and midwife in mind. It’s the strongest inflatable birth pool available for home use.
A Little Deeper!
To achieve buoyancy in water and allow easy movement between positions, 21″ of water depth is required. We know you will want to move around and assume positions which bring your body out of the water. To aid this we have made the Aquaborn Eco Birth Pool a little deeper so that your waist can stay in the water even when you want to lean over the pool. This is perfect for a birth position where it is important to keep your pelvis in the water.
The six handles provide assistance in ALL birth Positions
The Aquaborn Eco Birth Pool has six handles that are optimally placed to assist in all birth positons. The two on top allow backward leaning, squatting and pushing positions while allowing the midwife to get closer to the expectant mother if needed. The two on the sides provide assistance in forward leaning and bracing. The two internal handles provide assistance in moving from one position to another, reclining and forward leaning.
The vertical anti-deflate beams
Birth Pool’s have unique beams that will deflate very slowly and equally, in the unlikely event of a puncture. This gives the birther plenty of time to exit the pool safely and the water to be removed before any spillage occurs.
The top deflation ring
The top ring is inflated and deflated in seconds to allow easier access to the pool if required.
The Strongest Inflatable Birth Pools
The Aquaborn and La Bassine Professional has been tested alongside some other brands of inflatable birth pools for strength, resilience and functional use, and the Aquaborn Eco Birth Pool wins hands down with La Bassine coming in close as well. The walls are strong enough to support both you and your partner, and the the unique placement of handles and extra comfort means this is the most diverse pool available for water birth.
Tried and Tested!
Both of these Birthpools are the highest rates on the market. Both are professional grade and made for birth!